Blogger Widgets

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lounge Around, Now Available

This morning I released a new track. It's titled "Lounge Around". Check it out below!



A brief story for this one, since I know it's a bit different from what I usually make; I've been asked to be part of a new podcast and we were discussing about intro music. Since I sort of mentioned I make music I guess I've been established as "the music guy" so I said I'll see what I can come up with. I think I threw this together in an hour maybe on Mixcraft. I never worked on a jazz-like sound before but it was interesting. Why jazz? The podcast is supposed to be called "The Lounge" so I thought I'd keep with the theme (as you can see by the album art as well). We're actually planned to record the first episode today so I will keep you updated with how it's going.