Blogger Widgets

Monday, September 08, 2014

New Cover Coming Soon

I know I haven't posted anything new for a while. Been quite busy over the summer. I'm expecting that to change soon, which is why I've been working on some stuff. Particularly, I've been working on this fun project.



I'm not quite finished with it, but it is sounding pretty great, as you can tell. I plan to have a guest singer (I know I always say that, but hopefully this time it's true...) as well as a music video to accompany it and all that. The plan is to make it available for download as well. I don't know when I will release it but I would like to do so sometime this month. Issue being I was hoping to get a new camera before I do any more serious video work but I don't think that's going to happen right now, so you'll have to settle for the usual sub-par video quality I usually post my videos in for now. If you want more previews of this cover, I posted a couple Vines with the song.

If you have any suggestions for other covers I should make, leave them in the comments below!