Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Kindling (Instrumental) - Now Available for Download!

Today is Canada day, which is also the anniversary of the day I uploaded the first demo for my song Kindling. I only realized this day was coming up over the weekend, so I thought I should probably do something to celebrate. I wanted to make a download available but knew I wasn't completely happy with my previous version, though the recording itself I was fine with. So this was all literally last minute mixing, producing, rendering, and preparing for a midnight release last night, which is probably why you might not have even noticed it.

You can listen to the song below and download it if you like. There is a "name your price" option, which means you can definitely get this song for free (like all my music), or if you choose to help support me you have that option as well. Happy Canada Day, everyone!