Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Regret (2013 Instrumental Demo)


Today marks the anniversary of the first song I ever put up online. It's gone through many revisions and this is the latest one. I made this back in the summer of 2013 and was hoping to release it by the end of the year. I even made test vocals just for the demo and, since everyone knows I'm a bad singer, was planning to either try to remake them or get someone else to do them. A friend of mine volunteered to be a guest vocalist but unfortunately is unable to work on a recording right now. He's still updating me that he intends to sing for this song, though.

So this instrumental version was planned to be the official one but it may go through some touching up before final release. Since I didn't have anything else planned for today, I thought I'd share this review copy that I sent out to some people during the summer. Let me know what you think and SUBSCRIBE so you know when the final track is complete!