Blogger Widgets

Saturday, February 08, 2014

Gerudo Valley Lead Guitar Test

Last night after I came back from watching the Lego Movie (if you haven't seen it yet, do it now!), I naturally just wanted to play guitar. It was late at night and had my headphones on and just figured I could be recording a video while I was playing. So I threw together this quick cover of the Gerudo Valley theme from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.


As you know I normally like to finish my songs before I post them, but considering I didn't really have any plans to work on this cover I thought I might just upload the video and if people like it, I would work on it. So I'm sort of using it as incentive to bring my subscriber count up. If this works out, I might do this more often for each milestone I reach on YouTube.

If you have suggestions for video game covers, leave a comment below!